- Interacting with your charger via Bluetooth now possible. Note that this only works on Chargers with firmwares v316 or higher. When you are connected to a charger via Bluetooth everything apart from changes to Access or Scheduling can work without an internet connection.
- Nearby chargers detected via Bluetooth in Tools page. Note that only chargers with firmwares v316 or higher will show up here.
- You can configure chargers via Bluetooth by using the Nearby chargers function in Tools (v316 or higher firmwares needed).
Note: Charger firmware version v316 or higher is needed for Bluetooth to work. This will be released gradually over the coming weeks. This version removes the WiFi interface web pages. All functionality you used to be able to do in the WiFi interface, you can now do via Bluetooth using the Installer app.
- Button texts and icons in Tools page a bit smaller.
- Removed the warning that the circuit fuse is too low in Available Energy.
- Configuring completely new/blank backplates using NFC would not work for some Android devices, now it should be a lot more reliable.