- Pull to refresh added in Products page inside of the Hamburger menu.
- News available via Hamburger menu, Bell icon.
- Site owners and site admins can now change "Access" (i.e. RFID required or not) for MDU sites.
- Now showing duration for each charging period during editing of a weekly schedule.
- Slightly more sensible way of displaying an active schedule that started yesterday, that continued over to today, on the charger product card.
- Added same validation for passwords that we use for SSIDs when entering wifi information.
- Remove charger consumption for temporary chargers in shared MDU sites (Chargers that only show up when you are charging, and then disappear again when you are done).
- Some help sections relating to smart scheduling or offpeak schedules wouldn't show in the Scheduling Info page, now they do.
- Using the phone to scan RFID keys was missing (unless you pulled down to refresh), now you don't need to do that anymore.
- Not always showing active schedules correctly when overlapping from yesterday, should be good now.