- You can now uninstall an Equalizer (i.e. remove it completely from the Charge site) via Equalizer Settings / Commands page.
- No need to show Banner explaining an internet connection is required for Schedules/Access when you are connected via Bluetooth to an online charger.
- Information displayed informing users that changing Max Charger Current to values lower than 6A will result in their vehicles being unable to charge.
- Consumption page chart axis labels adjusted.
- More reliable Radio Access Technology status (Connectivity) in the top left of the Charger/Equalizer product cards.
- Adjusting LED brightness on an offline Charger whilst connected to Bluetooth would result in the wrong value being displayed in Charger Settings.
- Looking up a serial in the Add Charger / Cannot find serial help guides now a lot more reliable.