- No need to show Banner explaining an internet connection is required for Schedules/Access when you are connected via Bluetooth to an online charger.
- Information displayed informing installers that changing Max Charger Current to values lower than 6A will result in vehicles being unable to charge.
- Renamed Remove Equalizer function to Uninstall Equalizer, which now lets you optionally wipe the Equalizer after removal.
- Validate and trim email addresses before transferring ownership via email (having trailing spaces would result in failure).
- More reliable Radio Access Technology status (Connectivity) in the top left of the Charger/Equalizer product cards.
- Adjusting LED brightness on an offline Charger whilst connected to Bluetooth would result in the wrong value being displayed in Charger Settings.
- Circuits with a master charger that has not shown up yet should not result in the incompatibility banner being displayed.